Thank You To Our 2022 Sponsors!
JOIN THE LEAGUE!
Shop AmazonSmile and Support LLF
Shop AmazonSmile and enter “Landon’s League Foundation” as the beneficiary. Amazon will donate a percent of your purchase at no cost to you! Click this image to start today…
– Finding a Cure for Rare Genetic Disease –
For the Latest CAMSAP1 Research, Click Here 👇🏼
- 2023 Land-On The Green Golf TournamentWHEN • FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2023 • REGISTRATION AT 7:30AM • SHOTGUN START AT 9:00AM WHERE MISSOURI BLUFFS GOLF CLUB • 18 Research… Continue reading 2023 Land-On The Green Golf Tournament
- CAMSAP1: Officially a Disease Gene!𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐒𝐀𝐏𝟏 (𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!) “There is nothing you can do about it. We’ll revisit this in 2 years. Try to have a good rest of… Continue reading CAMSAP1: Officially a Disease Gene!
- Our CAMSAP1 FamiliesMeet Landon “Hello everybody, my name is Landon! In 2018, my family found out that both copies of my CAMSAP1 gene were mutated.… Continue reading Our CAMSAP1 Families
- Research Progress UpdateRESEARCH UPDATE “To know how to wait is the GREAT SECRET of SUCCESS” – Joseph De MaistreIn In February 2018, we initially received… Continue reading Research Progress Update
- CAMSAP1 RESEARCH UPDATE!🎉 Pardon the long post ahead, but we have a very exciting CAMSAP1 research update regarding advancements made studying Landon’s mutation on the CAMSAP1 gene 🎉
- Rare Disease Day: Great News + AwarenessThe presentation above was delivered and recorded at the Arya Foundation’s 2020 Disability Awareness Convention on 02/23/2020. Complex topics like genetics are difficult… Continue reading Rare Disease Day: Great News + Awareness